Tuesday, February 10, 2009
Snow day
In the time it takes me to walk down the hallway at work, I realize I may be in for a fun commute home. Since when did it snow in February in Western Washington? Maybe I am not old enough to remember. As I watch the snow fall outside my window, I begin to worry about the drive home. I have pretty worn tires and nerves of jello when it comes to the powdery stuff. Will I need to chain up? How will I-5 be? Will my car even start? What if I wreck and suffer severe injury? Maybe I can out wait the snow.... About the time I have worked up enough nerve to feel I can drive and be okay, the snow begins to give way to rain. Ahhhh!!! Now rain I can deal with. Who was afraid of the snow? I laugh at snow, what was the big deal... Of course, if it freezes or snows tonight....tomorrow is a new day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment